The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Creature & Adventure Stage Camera Glitch  XML
Forum Index » Spore Mac Help
Moelan

Microbe

So... I recently reinstalled my Spore GA on Origin and started playing again, all was well - indeed I can now play on higher settings than I used to.

But now, when I'm in the creature stage or Adventure Creator (or playing as a Captain), I have a bizarre glitch where the camera 'twitches' whenever I rotate it around the creature. It's perpetual and just BARELY playable, but it's as if I was dragging my mouse over a super rough surface all the time, and it's slower moving than usual.

I play on a laptop (which has played Spore just fine for years), and the trackpad has the same problem.
It's infuriating, and basically negates any fun I have playing anything except cell stage.

I've fiddled with every graphics settings (including changing resolution, lowering graphics cache, etc), and nothing I've tried fixes it.

HALP.
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Are you playing on High Sierra? Have you tried playing Spore is windowed mode?

[WWW]
Moelan

Microbe

I'm playing on El Capitan.
Windowed makes the issue a little better, but doesn't fix it - still nauseating to turn the camera.
dylans04

Multicellular

Have you checked if your mouse is plugged in properly, or if its wireless, doesn't need new batteries/charge? Have you also checked if your trackpad has been damaged at all?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/22/2018 21:40:52

Moelan

Microbe

Yes there's nothing wrong with my mouse or trackpad; and it's only within this one aspect of this particular game.

Forum Index » Spore Mac Help
Go to: