The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Bot Parts must be downloaded in Macintosh (who haves Mac) LIKE an Mod :(  XML
Forum Index » Spore Mac Help
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

True (who only haves Macintosh must be downloaded like an mod only in Mac, not Windows)
Wait the future for get the parts

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/27/2017 22:56:44

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
Dalahia

Multicellular

Internet forums, random wikis, and video games

Double posts of the same thing should count as spam, and there is no point of this since bot parts are discontinued anyway, want bot parts? Ask Dr pepper and maxis.

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Im 75% sure i have more free time than 75% percent of the sporum at this point.

Also I am male
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

die

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

eme12 wrote:die

No!

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Forum Index » Spore Mac Help
Go to: