The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Spore Nintendo Switch Edition possibility?  XML
Forum Index » Spore Console
cosmo_wolf

Microbe

removed by moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/2018 03:55:46

curranpie

Microbe

glm345 wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:I rely rather heavily on my keyboard when editing things. How would that work?

But in all seriousness. it would probably be handled by selecting an individual part and opening up a mini slider window.
Camera control would be done with the sticks and part placement would be done via the touchscreen. (the editors would not function in docked mode but the regular gameplay would) Part size and orientation adjustment would be done by touching the part and opening a mini window of sliders for the part.

It wouldn't be absolutely identical to spore but it wouldn't be spore hero either.

I would like a musical keyboard for the switch, please.

You *spit* slowly, so I *spit* slower.
- Orz, Star Control 3
curranpie

Microbe

how about no

You *spit* slowly, so I *spit* slower.
- Orz, Star Control 3
glm345

Multicellular

E3 is right around the corner. This year is the 10th anniversary.
Who knows...

(Edit: I posted the keyboard picture as a joke. I don't really believe that's a good idea. It could be adapted for the touchscreen and controller.)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/26/2018 21:53:11

It's time to make Spore great again.
98Alexander839

Microbe

It could be kinda neat, but I don't see it happening. Spore also works best as a PC game in my opinion. I absolutely love Nintendo and the Switch, but I'm not so sure about this proposal.

Look ahead. Be creative. What will you discover?

May the Gwobs live on! Since 8/4/09. http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/98Alexander839

NathanielRD

Civilized Sporeon

Let me tell you all a sad truth. Knowing EA, if Spore was profitable enough for a series continuation of any kind, they would have already tried to suck the money out of our pockets with a vacuum cleaner while flipping us off on a flaming chariot of bovine excretion. I'm not saying everyone at EA are a bunch of money grubbers that don't care about us, but that is how the company is ran.

I'm Nathaniel, I'm fourteen and I live in Wisconsin. My activities here are mostly on the Open Thread but I do try to branch out.

glm345

Multicellular

NathanielRD wrote:Let me tell you all a sad truth. Knowing EA, if Spore was profitable enough for a series continuation of any kind, they would have already tried to suck the money out of our pockets with a vacuum cleaner while flipping us off on a flaming chariot of bovine excretion. I'm not saying everyone at EA are a bunch of money grubbers that don't care about us, but that is how the company is ran.

I honestly wish they had done that. (like what happened to the sims 3). It would have been way better than what actually happened.
Quiet abandonment. It seems VERY profitable in my opinion but EA doesn’t seem to share this opinion.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/28/2018 01:40:33

It's time to make Spore great again.
Mike_Pence

Multicellular

cheese

Forum Index » Spore Console
Go to: