The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

The General Open Thread of Cookies and Love  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
HangingDeath

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/16/2010 16:20:33
Messages: 6022
Location:
Everywhere, for I am a Ling.

Offline

I'm noticing a distinct lack of cookies in this thread. I'll admit, I was disappoint.

SporeMasterxDoomsoulx

Multicellular

Joined: 01/20/2016 01:02:44
Messages: 461
Location:
AzkaBAN

Offline

MagicAce wrote:And, why did the old Open Thread get locked, anyway?

The original by BB in 2011: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/73825.page
Eventually it got mass-derailed and the rampant MLP spam really did not help considering there was rule-sets against it later on the thread originally. This was back in the time that MLP spam was the main kind of spam and it was considered somewhat outlawed until the whole scene calmed down considerably.

MagicAce

MouthBreather

Joined: 01/03/2016 22:49:37
Messages: 698
Location:
On a (different) internet forum, which is significantly less insane.

Offline

SporeMasterxDoomsoulx wrote:
MagicAce wrote:And, why did the old Open Thread get locked, anyway?

The original by BB in 2011: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/73825.page
Eventually it got mass-derailed and the rampant MLP spam really did not help considering there was rule-sets against it later on the thread originally. This was back in the time that MLP spam was the main kind of spam and it was considered somewhat outlawed until the whole scene calmed down considerably.


Mke.

The Sporum is dead -cue studio audience gasps-
uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/30/2013 02:45:39
Messages: 3056
Location:
Somewhere in another forum

Offline

I have this....

But I never read it.... Until now...

I'm off to better and happier things, you'll never find me!
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10253
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

I like this version:

MagicAce

MouthBreather

Joined: 01/03/2016 22:49:37
Messages: 698
Location:
On a (different) internet forum, which is significantly less insane.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:I like this version:


Thank you for giving me nightmare fuel.

The Sporum is dead -cue studio audience gasps-
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10253
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

MagicAce wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:I like this version:


Thank you for giving me nightmare fuel.

Anytime. LOL.

LuckyCloverDuck

MouthBreather

Joined: 05/25/2015 19:43:59
Messages: 857
Location:
the nerd hub AKA my room with the curtains pulled because i'm a vampire or some shish

Offline

Useful distraction time!!!!

What's your favourite Spore Mod? My personal favourite is Resurrection First Steps.

murrr
[WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10253
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

LuckyCloverDuck wrote:Useful distraction time!!!!

What's your favourite Spore Mod? My personal favourite is Resurrection First Steps.

My favorite so far is Dark Injection, with SRFS being a very close second.

Favorite Mod in development? SRNS.

LuckyCloverDuck

MouthBreather

Joined: 05/25/2015 19:43:59
Messages: 857
Location:
the nerd hub AKA my room with the curtains pulled because i'm a vampire or some shish

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:
LuckyCloverDuck wrote:Useful distraction time!!!!

What's your favourite Spore Mod? My personal favourite is Resurrection First Steps.

My favorite so far is Dark Injection, with SRFS being a very close second.

Favorite Mod in development? SRNS.


The reason that DI V9 is not tied with SRFS is because the first time I tried modding with it, there were only zip files, and back then, I didn't know there were package files in zip files.

murrr
[WWW]
NathanielRD

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/04/2015 15:19:03
Messages: 2570
Location:
Wisconsin

Offline

HangingDeath wrote:I'm noticing a distinct lack of cookies in this thread. I'll admit, I was disappoint.

Wow, I thought fossils could never come back to life.

I'm Nathaniel, I'm fourteen and I live in Wisconsin. My activities here are mostly on the Open Thread but I do try to branch out.

HangingDeath

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/16/2010 16:20:33
Messages: 6022
Location:
Everywhere, for I am a Ling.

Offline

NathanielRD wrote:Wow, I thought fossils could never come back to life.

Clearly, you've never seen Betty White's acting.

NathanielRD

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/04/2015 15:19:03
Messages: 2570
Location:
Wisconsin

Offline

Fossils (from Classical Latin fossilis; literally, "obtained by digging") are the preserved remains or traces of animals, plants, and other organisms from the remote past. The totality of fossils, both discovered and undiscovered, and their placement in fossiliferous (fossil-containing) rock formations and sedimentary layers (strata) is known as the fossil record.

I'm Nathaniel, I'm fourteen and I live in Wisconsin. My activities here are mostly on the Open Thread but I do try to branch out.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10253
Location:
New North Korea

Offline


EDIT TO MAKE IT SPORE-RELATED:
I'm going to try to make one of these.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/01/2016 00:12:05


Infernette

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 11/06/2009 01:42:10
Messages: 2717
Location:
Food is amazing.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:
EDIT TO MAKE IT SPORE-RELATED:
I'm going to try to make one of these.



make it part scorpion and instead of bee, wasp and you'll have true insectoid terror.


Call me Q.
[WWW]
 
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2018-08-14 15:53:40 ) JForum Team